They say three times the charm, so here is another free responsive Jekyll theme for you. I’ve learned a ton since open sourcing my first two themes on Github, and wanted to try a few new things this time around. If you’ve used my previous themes most of this should be familiar territory…
What HPSTR brings to the table:
- Responsive templates for post, page, and post index
_layouts. Looks great on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Gracefully degrads in older browsers. Compatible with Internet Explorer 8+ and all modern browsers.
- Modern and minimal design.
- Sweet animated menu.
- Background image support.
- Readable typography to make your words shine.
- Support for large images to call out your favorite posts.
- Comments powered by Disqus if you choose to enable.
- Simple and clear permalink structure1.
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards support for a better social sharing experience.
- Simple custom 404 page to get you started.
- Stylesheets for Pygments and Coderay syntax highlighting to make your code examples look snazzy
- Grunt build script for easy theme development
Example: domain.com/category-name/post-title ↩